Go To Search
ResidentsBusinessCity ServicesDepartmentsHow Do I?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How Do I Sign Up for Reverse 911?
The citizen alert system will already have your land-line telephone numbers so you do not need to worry about providing that information. If you are interested in being notified of emergencies through other communication devices, simply visit the village web site and look for the citizen alert notification sign-up button on the home page. It only takes a few minutes to update your information.

How Do I Report a Coyote Sighting or an Aggressive Coyote?
If you happen to see a coyote wandering in Greenwood Village, please call the Police Department at 303-773-2525. The Police Department is actively keeping record of coyote activity in the village, which will assist in managing the coyote population. If you encounter an aggressive coyote, dial 911.

How Do I Get my Fingerprints Taken?
Fingerprinting services are provided on Tuesday and Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. The charge is $5 per card if you live or work in Greenwood Village and $10 per card for all others. You will need to provide valid photo identification. Fingerprint cards can be purchased at the police department for 54 cents each. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card.

Do I Need a Permit to Have a Parade or a Block Party ?
The village dos require a street use permit anytime you would like to use a public roadway for an event. To obtain a street use application, call the Police Department at 303-773-2525.