Go To Search
ResidentsBusinessCity ServicesDepartmentsHow Do I?
Click to Home
Facility Reservations
Community Room Reservations
The community room located at City Hall may be reserved to provide a public meeting space for Greenwood Village residents and for groups offering activities and programs open to the public and of general interest to residents and their invitees. For Community Room reservations, please call 303-773-0252. 
Park Pavilion & Field Reservations
A permit to reserve a park and/or field is available through the Parks, Trails, and Recreation Department. A permit is required for groups larger than 30, but is also recommended for smaller groups to ensure shelter / field availability on a certain date and time. Reservations for fields are also granted for fields within our city parks for season long usage by organized youth groups. Please call 303-486-5773 with any questions or for more information.