Large Item Pick Up
Please call Public Works at 303-708-6100 to schedule a pick-up before placing your items at the curb.
We do not pick up waste/debris generated from paid services.
The following items are not accepted for pick-up under the large item pick-up service:
- Commercial or contractor waste
- Concrete and asphalt
- Roofing and siding
- Fences and decks
- Drywall and framing (including 2 x 4 type material and/or plywood)
- Landscaping materials, including sod, soil, mulch, bark, rock, and pavers
- Tires, which can be recycled at a local tire store
- Tree branches greater than 10 feet in length
- Items generated from projects requiring a building permit, excluding non-contractor generated plumbing, mechanical and electrical.
The Public Works Department requests your items be placed along the curb in the street out of the way of traffic or pedestrians. When possible, we ask that you refrain from leaving items on your driveway, so as not to damage your property. A snow and/or ice event could cause a delay with your pick-up although we will complete your request as soon as our snow and ice operations have concluded.
Discarding used appliances can be accomplished by calling Public Works at 303-708-6100.
Hazardous materials, such as oil-based paint, pesticides, gasoline, and propane tanks, etc., cannot be picked up by the trash company or through large item pick-up. Village residents may call At Your Door Special Collections, provided by Waste Management, at 800-449-7587 to arrange a pick-up for household hazardous and electronic waste.