Reservations for Pavilions and Fields

Single Date Pavilion & Field Reservations

A permit to reserve a park pavilion may be requested through our online reservation system.  A playing field may be requested when making a pavilion reservation but depends on availability. A permit is required for groups larger than 25, and is highly recommended for smaller groups to ensure shelter/field availability on a certain date and time. 

Read more about Single-Date Pavilion Reservations or call 303-486-5773 with any questions.

Refund Policy:

Cancellations/refunds MUST be requested 5 business days prior to your event in order to receive a refund. There will be a 20% administrative charge for all cancellations. If an event is canceled due to severe weather, a full refund will be available. 

Season Long Athletic Field Permits

Season long permits for playing fields are issued to organized youth groups. Permits are given to the youth organization and not to individual coaches within the organization.  Season Long reservations / permits cannot be completed online.  A permit may be requested in person at the GV Maintenance Facility (address below), by emailing the Parks, Trails, and Recreation Department or by calling 303-486-5765.

In person at:
GV Maintenance Facility
10001 E. Costilla Ave
Greenwood Village, CO 80112
(Offices are open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)

Please review our park regulations before reserving your park pavilion or permit.

Special Events

Only residents may reserve fields and shelters for Special Events involving any combination of the following: temporary structures, vendors, amplified sound, entertainment, street closures or trail use.  Online Special Event Permit Application (registration required).

For questions or assistance, please call Parks, Trails and Recreation at 303-486-5773.

Outside Fitness Provider Registration

Staff welcomes the use of our parks and trails to conduct fitness instruction. In order to maintain a pleasant and safe park experience for all users staff has developed guidelines for all outside fitness providers. Please review the rules and regulations as well as complete and submit the Outside Fitness Provider Registration Form. Please contact Parks, Trail and Recreation at 303-486-6155 or for more information.

Permit information
Permit information