Hazardous & Electronic Waste Pickup

Household Hazardous Waste

Household hazardous waste items cannot be placed in the trash at the curbside. Some of these items include,

  • Household/yard chemicals
  • Automotive products
  • Consumer electronics (such as computers, microwaves, printers, etc.)
  • Sharps

The City of Greenwood Village has contracted with “At Your Door Special Collection”, to pick up household hazardous waste, such as paint, house and yard chemicals, and automotive products.  Call 800-449-7587 to arrange a pickup for these items.  

Appliance and Electronic Waste Pickup

The City of Greenwood Village has contracted with a vendor to pick up your larger appliance or electronic waste. Call Public Works at 303-708-6100 to schedule a pickup time. Some items that qualify for Electronic Waste include:

  • Stoves/ovens
  • Refrigerators
  • Electronic exercise equipment
  • TVs, computers, and gaming systems.