provides access to search for Building Permits and Licenses.
What information is provided?
- Permit Search displays Building Permit Number, Classification, Address, Parcel, Description, Status, Contractor, Associated Dates, and Inspection Status and Comments.
- License Search displays the past two years of licenses and their Business Name, Address, Classification, License Number, Status and Associated Dates.
How to search for Building Permits or Contractor Licenses?
- Visit the Greenwood Village Online Services Public Access Portal
- Select Permits or Licenses.
- Once on the permits or licenses, screen, you may search by various attributes, such as address or application number. Choose how you wish to search by clicking on the appropriate selection. Your application number is the same as your permit number or license number.
- Once you have found the permit you are looking for, click on it and the permit record will appear. You can access the summary information, the inspections and the inspection results performed on that permit. The attachment tab does not contain any information at this time.
- Reviews display the current review status.
- Inspections display the result of the inspection if it has been resulted.