Street Use Permit

If you are having an event exclusive to your neighborhood such as a parade or a block party and you will be utilizing the public street, but not blocking the street, you will need to complete a Street/Trail Use Permit.

Simply fill out the Street/Trail Use Permit and submit. Once your permit has been received, a member of the police department will contact you. Please feel free to call 303-486-1548 should you have questions or would like additional information.