Special Event Street Use Permits

If you are having an event exclusive to your neighborhood such as a parade or a block party and you will be utilizing the public street, but not blocking the street, you will need to obtain a Special Events Permit to use the street.  At least 30 days prior to the event, please fill out the Special Events Permit Application (registration required) form and staff will be in contact with you.

If you have any questions, please call 303-486-1548 should you have questions or would like additional information.