Governor Polis issued a statewide "Stay-at-Home" order effective Thursday, March 26 at 6:00 a.m. This order had been extended to April 26, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Effective April 27, Governor Polis has stated we will move into the next phase which will be "Safer-at-Home" encouraging people to stay in rather than ordered to stay in.
In essence, the State’s "Safer-at-Home" has strong recommendations for citizens and restrictions will be in place for businesses that will be encouraged to slowly open. The following is what the Governor is recommending for Colorado life after April 26:
- No gatherings of 10 or more
- Retail stores may open on May 1, curbside can open
- Offices set to open May 4 with 50% and strict precautions
- Medical/Dental services resume with strict precautions
- Hair Salons open with precautions
- Realtors can resume in person showings but no open houses
- Bars and Restaurants remain closed until mid-May
Citizens are encouraged to stay at home unless necessary and continue unnecessary travel. When in public, people are still being encouraged to maintain 6’ of separation and everyone is asked to continue wearing a non-medical cloth face covering mask when away from your home or yard. Make sure to wash your face covering frequently and continue to wash your hands.
CDPHE - Information on the COVID-19 outbreak