With the snow event from this weekend here is what you need to know from Greenwood Village.
- As the snow melts, there is the potential for ice buildup on the roadways, sidewalks, and trails. Please use caution when driving or using these facilities.
Snow Control - Roadways
- All main roadways and residential streets are accessible.
- Crews will continue operations overnight to mitigate icing.
- On Tuesday, crews will begin post-storm operations by hauling snow to the parking lots of Village Greens and the Arapahoe at Village Center station.
Snow Control - Parks and Trails
- Many of the main trails are open.
- Please be patient as trail crews are diligently working to clear the significant amount of snow off the trails.
**REPUBLIC SERVICES WILL BE SERVICING RESIDENTS WITH NORMAL MONDAY & TUESDAY PICKUP NEXT WEEK ON YOUR NORMAL SCHEDULED DAY WITH EXTRA PICKUP BEING PERMITTED.
**WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY SCHEDULED SERVICE WILL BE ON THE NORMAL SERVICE DAY.
If you have any questions, please contact Public Works at 303-708-6100 or Email.
Curtis Center for the Arts
The Center and all classes are canceled today and will reopen tomorrow, Tuesday, March 15 at its normal time.