How do I contact the City Manager?

The City Manager can be reached at 303-486-5745.

Can I pay my traffic violation online?

The Municipal Court accepts cash, checks or credit card as methods of payment for traffic violations. You can pay online by visiting the Municipal Court Online Payment Portal

online payment portal.

How can I find out if I'm registered to vote?

Verify your voter registration by visiting the Colorado Secretary of State's Voter page.

Colorado Secretary of State website.

How can I sign up for notifications on city news?

Sign up for email or text notifications through our Notify Me service.

Notify MeĀ® service.