Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.
  1. Please complete the following form to report a concern or question to the City of Greenwood Village. Provide as much detail as possible in reference to the issue you are submitting.

    An example may be to report a broken tree branch over a public trail or a leaking sprinkler.

    Concerns reported on this form will only be reviewed and responded to during regular business hours of Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. 

  2. pothole, graffiti, broken sprinkler and broken tree limb
  3. Do NOT use this form for Police-related issues, concerns, to file a police report or report a crime

    To report an emergency or life-threatening situation, please call 911. 

    To report a crime that has already occurred or file a police report, call the GVPD at 303-773-2525.

  4. Contact Information
  5. Issues, Question, or Concern:
  6. If you have pictures of the area of concern, upload them here

  7. Important

    If this concern is related to suspected criminal or suspicious activity or if you need to contact the Greenwood Village Police Department, DO NOT use this form.   

    Please call 303-773-2525 to reach the GVPD.  

    To report an emergency, call 911.

  8. Leave This Blank:

  9. This field is not part of the form submission.