Planning is responsible for the administration of the City's development process including residential, commercial, industrial, and mixed uses. The Planning Program performs current and long range planning, enforces zoning and land use regulations, reviews site and development plans, provides technical support to City officials, including the Planning Commission and the Board of Adjustments and Appeals, and implements activities relating to the enhancement of the community's economic base.
Land Subdivision Procedures
- Greenwood Village Small Cell Guidelines
- Small Cell Height Limitations
- Applicant's Guide to Wireless Communications Facilities
- Wireless Communications Facility Submittal Checklist
Submittal Requirements and Application Forms
- Preliminary Application for Development
- Site Development Plan Application Checklist
- Planned Unit Development Application Checklist
- Special Use Permit Application Checklist
- Planned Sign Program (PSP)
- Banner Application
- Variance Procedures
- Submittal Review Fees for Development Applications
Outdoor Use of Property
Ask A Planner web form. A member of our Planning team will then research your question and get an answer back to you within one business day.
If you have a records request, please complete the Records Request Form.