A Career with Greenwood Village Police Department
The Police Department focuses on providing our community with exceptional services by recruiting, hiring, and training individuals who bring a variety of life experiences, perspectives, and skills to the job. Challenging and rewarding career opportunities are available for commissioned and non-commissioned applicants to include Police Officers, 911 Communications Specialists, Property and Evidence, administrative, and clerical positions.
To be successful, applicants must:
- Be ethical, honest, and dependable
- Have the ability to solve problems
- Be a flexible team player
- Have good communication skills
- Possess the ability to meet the emergency and daily needs of our community
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
Have more questions? Contact a Recruiter today or call 303-486-8223.
Click to view the Police Department's Equal Employment Opportunity Plan.